The commission on investment policy and competition development in the Arkhangelsk Region ensures interaction of public authorities, local self-government bodies of municipal entities, public associations, credit and other financial institutions, investment actors in the implementation of the State policy of the Arkhangelsk Region in the investment sphere aimed at:
- increase of investment appeal and investment activity in the Arkhangelsk Region;
- economic development of the Arkhangelsk Region;
- effective use of budgetary resources;
- establishment of the most efficient activities in the State support of programmes, projects and enterprises of the real economy;
- formulation and implementation of the State policy in development of public-private partnerships in the Arkhangelsk Region;
- development of competitiveness in the Arkhangelsk Region.
Order a pass to the meeting of the commission