Assistance to investor
Service that allows to check if the counterparty is registered at the address of “mass registration”
Website service of the Federal Bailiff Service of Russia that allows to check if the counterparty takes part in the enforcement proceedings
Service that allows to check the validity of the TIN of legal entities
The register presents the data on small and medium business on open access
The portal contains the following information:
- information on progress of bankruptcy proceedings, including the data on the introduction and termination of each bankruptcy procedure, on the confirmation and termination of powers of managers in case of insolvency, other key information on procedures;
- information on state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, reports on major corporate events, such as reorganization and change of legal address, existing licenses and their status, the results of the mandatory audit and net asset worth;
- information on auctions of the debtor's property and their results;
- information on encumbrances in the course of leasing, factoring, pledge of property, as well as on contracts of sale with the retaining ownership of the seller;
- specify if business entity has the permits for the implementation of certain activities concerning a license or membership in self-regulatory organizations (SRO);
- information on concession agreements in respect of unregistered real estate (construction in progress);
- appraisers and customers’ messages about the mandatory assessment of property;
- information on issued independent guarantees.
Service that allows to check information on invalid TIN of individuals
According to clause 7.1 of part 1 of article 31 of the Federal Law dated 05/04/2013 No. 44-FZ “On the Contract System of the Federal and Municipal Procurement of Goods, Works and Services” legal entities are not allowed to participate in purchases if within two years prior to the filing of the application for participation in purchase they were brought to administrative responsibility for the Commission of the administrative offense provided by article 19.28 of the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses (improper inducement on behalf of legal entity) is not allowed.
For the purpose of implementation of this law provision in this website section of the General Procuracy of the Russian Federation, there is a Register of Companies brought to administrative responsibility under article 19.28 of the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses for providing to interested persons of opportunity of obtaining the contained data.
Information from legal entities published in the journal “Вестник государственной регистрации” (“Bulletin of state registration”) about decision-making on liquidation, about reorganization, about reduction of authorized capital, about acquisition by limited liability company of 20 percent of authorized capital of another company, and also another information from legal entities which they are obliged to publish according to the legislation of the Russian Federation